Thrush is the most common female companion. This disease is caused by yeast-like fungi Candida. Hence another name – candidiasis. Fungi are part of the body’s natural microflora and live on the oral mucosa, in the intestines, in the vagina, and on the skin. Under the influence of various factors, such as stress, weakening of the protective forces of immunity, taking antibiotics, infection from a sick sexual partner, these microorganisms become more active, their number increases. Then thrush develops. In general, it is not considered a venereal disease, but because of the similarity of the candidacy, it is treated. Symptoms of thrush in women are bright enough to suspect the disease themselves and seek medical attention. How to determine candidiasis?
Symptoms of acute candidiasis in women
The first signs of the disease include the appearance of persistent and increased itching on the mucous membrane of the external genitalia and vagina. To this, an unpleasant burning sensation is added. Sometimes the itching is so strong that it becomes painful and prevents sleep and she is very worried about the woman. Then on the mucous membrane, there is one more bright sign of candidiasis in women – the allocation of white. They have an arrogant character, that is, they look like grains of cheese on linen. By the way, that is why the disease was called “thrush”. In addition, a white coating and films of the same color appear on the mucous membrane of the labia. On examination, the gynecologist will discover a white coating on the inner sheath of the vagina. Allocations become more abundant and have an unpleasant odor.
Also, a manifestation of candidiasis is redness and swelling of the genitals, especially at the site of the lesion with a whitish bloom. These areas are initially painless, but due to severe itching, the woman often does not stay, then there are scratches, cracks, cuts, and even small sores. Then any friction of the vulva, that is, the external genitalia, when walking or brisk walking is accompanied by pain.
Symptoms in acute candidiasis of the vagina include painful sensations during urination, which are aggravated by dropping urine on the affected labia of the lips. Also, it is worth paying attention to how candidiasis appears during sexual intercourse. Thrush in the acute form makes sexual relations unpleasant and even painful due to the inflamed mucous vagina.
Symptoms of chronic vaginal candidiasis
With chronic thrush, there are almost monthly relapses, the reason for this, most often, is the reduction of the immune system or endocrine pathology. At this time, there are characteristic symptoms of the acute form of the disease, but in a mild manifestation. In connection with the appearance of candidiasis in relapses, itching, burning in the perineum, its redness.
Causes of a cyst in the breast
The cause of the occurrence of single or multiple cysts in the mammary glands is always an abnormal growth of mammary gland cells, which is associated with a violation of the hormonal balance. The most pronounced effect on the condition of the female breast is the concentration of estrogen, with increased growth of glandular tissue.
with increased formation of estrogen by the ovaries;
- With a low level of progesterone.
- with chronic kidney and liver diseases, accompanied by a violation of the exchange of hormones;
- with severe obesity.
- In the case of long-term use of hormonal drugs.
Symptoms of a cyst in the chest
- In some cases, the presence of a cyst in the breast is completely asymptomatic. However, some girls and women celebrate such signs as:
- Appearance in the breast tissue of a round and dense formation with smooth walls. The lady alone can determine the presence of cysts only if their diameter exceeds 1 cm;
- Chest pain, which can be permanent or periodic. As a rule, the intensity of painful sensations increases in the presence of a cyst in the mammary gland on the eve of normal menstruation;
- fever and fever
- a change in the color of the skin over the entire surface of the mammary glands or at the site of the appearance of neoplasms;
- engorgement and thickening of the mammary glands.
- A change in the shape of the breast, the appearance of a pronounced roughness. This disease is observed if the cyst is located close to the surface of the skin.
- In addition, in rare cases, there is discharge from the nipples of a yellow or brown color.
How to treat cyst in the chest?
- In the treatment of mammary cysts, many different methods are used, for example:
- hormonal therapy with drugs;
- Psychotherapy methods to normalize the psycho-emotional state and eliminate the phenomenon of nervous tension.
- Apply soothing herbal remedies.
- selection of the optimal contraceptive scheme;
- in the presence of obesity – diet and increased physical exertion;
- rejection of bad habits, including smoking and drinking alcohol;
- If necessary – complex processing of internal organs, for example, the liver, kidneys, intestines, or thyroid gland.