Extensive food poisoning after meals in Argentan Intercom canteens

Several children were hospitalized. (©Illustration Le Journal de l’Orne)

Vast poisoning eating this Friday, May 6, 2022 in several canteens ofargentan Intercom, in theadornsfed by the central kitchen of this same community.

Children have been vomiting.

About thirty children and adults were hospitalized, and would still be, according to our sources. Blood samples were taken.

In the sausage? Fish ? Dessert ?…

There was on the menu that afternoon: a duo of sausage, fish fillet with Dieppoise sauce,
organic rice and organic carrots, white tome and milk semolina.

Argentan Intercom services could not be reached.

.

Was this article helpful to you? Note that you can follow Le Journal de l’Orne in the My News section. In one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.

Leave a Comment